* At the beginning of the week, I had this very vacant, vacant feeling about the cafe. Maybe because we didn't have activities planned for the week. After a few minutes of brainstorming and joking around last Monday, we decided to have another movie marathon. And yes, it was very successful once again. Thinking of activities is pretty challenging stuff. One friend told me, having many activities has become a trademark of CAnton. Yeah, I agree. Keep those suggestions coming, guys! Thank you!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
* Hello blog readers! I'm very sorry for not blogging for almost a month. Most of you have noticed. But, yes, this blog is still alive! I've been very busy with work and school, that's why I wasn't able to write blog entries. Our Facebook account is very active, thanks to my new admin and to all the customers and fans who have been keeping that page alive.
* Some news: the DAKO is doing very well. I'll write an article about that soon and all the past and coming activities we have in store for you for the BER months. And we have a new Facebook account: CafeAntonio Los Banos II. Our first account has already reached its limit of 5000 friends. PTL! See you!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
CAnton people love to use weird words. Here's a quick guide to some of the cafe's terminologies:
1) DAKO - means "big" in Bisaya. In CAnton, it's the new 64 oz size for all cold drinks.
2) PAK PAK POOM! - a monthly epic breakfast meal contest consisting of Spam & Eggs, Bacon, a Waffle, French Toast, and a 16 oz Mocha Frothiccino.
3) OWLTONIO - CAnton's official espresso-drinking Owl mascot.
4) BORN TO BREW - the "Cafe Antonio Sessions" of the barista world where we will be inviting baristas from all over the country to talk about their profession.