* Last Tuesday, February 18, HRM and Tourism from Malayan Colleges, Calamba, visited us for their restaurant tour. There were 35 students and we were not able to fit them all inside the dining area. Some of them had to sit in the al fresco area.
* We opened the program with a brief talk about the cafe's history narrated by me (Jabez) and then Chef Marisse told the students about our cuisine and menu.
* After entertaining some questions from the students, we served them a sampler plate of our Tomato and Basil Spaghettini, Margeherita Pizza, and our refreshing Calamansi Basil.
* I also offered an impromptu demo on making espresso, cappuccino and how to do latte art to some interested students.
* If your school is interested to visit us please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The dining area can seat a maximum of 30 people while the al fresco can accommodate 8 people.
* Thank you very much, Malayan Colleges!