Friday, March 2, 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
As part of our pre-anniversary activities, we are launching our ALIKABOOKS: Book Exchange today (Feb. 17) at Cafe Antonio Maahas and at Cafe Antonio SEARCA Main Office on Monday (Feb. 19). The mechanics are simple:
1. Bring any book
2. Exchange it for one of our books or
3. Donate it to our library
Bring. Exchange. Donate.
Friday, February 9, 2018
And now! For our first of many activities building up to our 10th anniversary celebration (remember: Saturday, April 14!)...we bring you the MUG-drawing contest!
Since we will only turn 10 once, we are asking our you to help us design a SPECIAL EDITION, COMMEMORATIVE mug for the cafe!
There's no theme exactly. Maybe get extra points for including Owltonie or OJ the Multicab?
How to join?
1. Upload your original design on our OFFICIAL Facebook Page: Cafe Antonio and use the hashtag #CafeNaTEN
2. Ask your friends to LIKE your design.
3. Most LIKES by March 10 wins a SPECIAL PRIZE on April 14!
Monday, February 5, 2018
February 1 was the official launch of the CafeNaTEN campaign (sorry for the late post!) celebrating 10 years of Cafe Antonio in Elbi! Wow, it's hard to imagine we've come this far! Thanks to your loyalty and continued support.
We have fun and exciting stuff for you every weekend so please follow us on our social media accounts for updates and announcements. There's contests, nostalgia galore, and other things. Maybe gigs? Maybe a comeback by DAKO?! Who knows?
Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates (we Tweet everyday) and also LIKE us on Facebook. We have three FB pages now, one for each branch: 5024 Maahas, SEARCA Main Office, and SEARCA Residence Hotel.
Mark your calendars: Saturday, April 14! Make sure to give us a visit and celebrate with us!
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
* Made with Owltonio Blend coffee beans (Philippine Arabica x Robusta x Excelsa)
* Freshly ground using a Hario Coffee Mill Ceramic Slim
* Brewed for 16 hours
* Triple-filtered (built-in cold brewer filter + sieve + Hario V60 w/ paper filter)
* Brewed in batches of 5
* Served in 16 fl oz mason jars
* Only 5 servings available per day
* Php 100/serving
* Sweet, smooth, and refreshing with the very distinct Owltonio Blend coffee taste
* Sold exclusively at Cafe Antonio Maahas branch
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Closed for the Holy Week! See you on Monday!
"When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." John 13:12-16