Friday, July 25, 2008


Since there's nothing to do this weekend, I suggest that everybody go see The Dark Knight, if you haven't seen it yet. And if you have seen it, watch it again. There's nothing interesting happening at the cafe these days, except maybe we had our highest sales in 3 weeks yesterday. The Rocky Road's a hit, maybe because of the abundance of toppings. We ran out of vanilla syrup, so the Vanilla Sky is willing to accept new syrups, i.e. Choco-Mac Sky, Hazelnut Sky, etc. Trust me, I'm working on new flavors. I read Appetite Magazine everyday and get inspiration from the cakes I see on a certain shop I pass by to everyday.

Notice...The Joker looks like he just ate a Dunkin Donuts Strawberry-filled. Amazing acting from Heath Ledger, grrrraaabe!!! Wow I think it's my first time to talk about non-cafe stuff. I should do this more often. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment