Monday, January 18, 2010

Forever and Always by Bullet for My Valentine Started My Week



Kudos to our friend, Kim (third from left), he just got married, way to go pare!


* Like the first week of January, the second week was just as long. The year, so far, has lived up to the hype. The sequence of events are quick. The developments are surprising. And lately, the blog entries are getting vague. Less about the cafe and more about the people in and at the cafe. To be more specific, more about the villagers living inside this blogger's head.

* Why do we plan ahead? Why do we plan ahead and see that plan get bumped along the way causing us to rewrite a new plan? Last week, I was in the middle of something grand. I was typing something in my laptop that would, uh let's say, change a lot of things, to put it simply. Then I'd receive news from some important person that would cause me to step on the breaks and stop what I was doing.

* I'm a very focused person. I plan ahead, I have a bunch of notebooks stuffed in my bag and my pockets, telling me what to do in the next hour, the next day, and so on. Yes, I plan my week. I could work in the military, if on-the-dot precision and execution are the necessary requirements. But a major flaw in my personality is my response to disturbance.Shake-ups in the plans I make.

* I get massive headaches every time a road block is in front of me. I get rattled easily. And that would not get me in the military for sure.

* Well I expect a lot of bumps along the way, I'll have lots of practice facing them this year. What's important is that we stay focused on what we have to do and not lose sight of our mission.

* This year, I'll look at my problems as opportunities for personal growth and not as hindrances to justify who I already am.

==========================================================================

* Yesterday, my friends and I, watched Avatar on IMAX at the SM Mall of Asia. That was a well-needed break from the stress I received last week. The same goes for my friends, we all needed an escape.We also watched Sherlock Holmes, Robert Downey Jr. was hilarious. The irony of it all is right now we're still recovering from our "gimik". We arrived at 2:30 in the morning. From the cafe, I went back to the apartment, to sleep for 3 hours, then here I am blogging away.

* Cafe news... we're still waiting for someone to invite us to a Barista competition. That would be cool.

* We would like to say thanks to our new customers, we noticed we have a lot of new faces these days. Thank you for trying our coffee, we hope you guys enjoy hanging out with us, listening to our senseless coffee bar stories.

* Please continue praying for us, we have a lot of stuff to do, Internet time has been reduced, and we're cooking up a lot of stuff right now. God bless everyone, God bless Elbi!

No comments:

Post a Comment