Monday, April 19, 2010

The Best Kept Secrets are the Ones Worth Sharing



* I'll be writing off the top of my head right now. The past two weeks have been really both hectic and awesome for us. A lot of CRAZY things happened. Amazing twists, turn of events, tight situations, bonus gifts, name 'em. Sometimes I think God allows things to happen, especially the crazy ones, so that we can practice and apply the tools, gifts, and skills that He has equipped and blessed us with in real-world situations. 

* You see, you can be talented and smart or gifted but never really have the chance to use 'em "mad skillz". Sometimes you don't have to choose what you do, most of the time you get forced into doing something and find out in the process who you are or who you're going to be. It's the "getting forced into" situations that are really worth relishing. You didn't know you had it in you all along!

* I think I have matured in a week. The responsibility that I have right now overwhelms me. I did things that I was afraid to do before. I used my brain to the extent that I'm already using Algebra (my least favorite subject) to solve our problems. I didn't know I could do that. 

* I got disappointed, stumped, depressed because I didn't know what to do anymore. My family told me that if I already did all that I can do, I should give God room to do His part. As always, and I never learn (as always), God did what He always does in the tightest of situations. He gave us the answer to our problems and even added bonus gifts! Wow, if you know me personally, I should say, welcome to the story of my life. I've been there many, many times.

* The product of God's grace is the new site in LB Square (pictured above). The bonus gifts are a potential TV show about our barista life to be aired internationally and a kick-ass business prospect offered by a major corporation. We also had a successful 2nd year anniversary celebration last Wednesday. All the happenings prior to the anniversary seems very fitting. It's not just a celebration of 2 years of cafe work, but a celebration of togetherness and a celebration of all the things that happened that made us into who and what we are right now. God truly makes things work together for good.

* May the continuing story of Cafe Antonio - Los Banos be a living testimony of God's love, grace, and goodness to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment