Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clearance Sale on May 8!


* It's already Thursday night and I know my weekly Monday blog is super late. The CAnton crew and I have been very busy these past few days filming with the TV crew from NHK, Japan. We will be featured in the TV documentary, Asian Smile, in June. I wanted to keep you guys updated with the daily happenings but I was just too tired to think and type. We've been filming since Saturday in different locations, Elbi, San Pablo, SLEX, Ortigas, and Binondo. I'll blog about our experiences next week. 

* On May 8, it will be CAnton's last day in the old site (from now on we will be calling it the old site). Our friend, TJ, made a music video with Yield Avenue at the cafe. You can watch the music video at 8 pm on May 8 at the cafe. After that, Yield Avenue will have a live performance. 

* We will be having a special promo on the last day. Buy 1, take 1 on all food and drink products from 12 mn to 1 am. You will have a free cookie of your choice to go with your order. And if you missed to sign on our "farewell to the old site" tarp, you can still do so until closing time. 

* I was planning to write a contemplative/reflective blog entry for the last week on the old site. I just don't have the energy right now. And it's more important to invite you guys to spend the last moments of the cafe in the old site with us. A lot of good memories were made there. But we can always make new ones at the new cafe. 

* See you guys tomorrow and on Saturday! Thanks for supporting us all this time! God bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment