* And definitely a new life for us all. Starting tomorrow (June 7), we will be open from 11 in the morning until 1 in the A.M. to better accommodate all our customers, both old and new. Neil Rebua, Mon Bayani, and Margret Bonita will be our morning crew while Retz Causapin, Joyceann Damian, Ramhil Malabanan, and Jeg de los Reyes will be making your evening cup of joe. As for me, I'll be there the rest of the day, keeping things in check.
* Last week's dry-runs and soft opening ran very smoothly. As expected, familiar faces greeted us at the new site; our loyal customers definitely missed us a whole lot over the summer break and we missed them too. Our friend TJ and his DevCom friends even made a documentary about our first day at LB Square. Thanks!
* Right now, we're still quite overwhelmed with the fact that God has blessed us with a cafe this big--the kitchen, the bar, the al fresco--everything was just amazing! The Japanese eatery, Eat Sumo, is also a convenience for us. They've saved us from eating ihaw and silogs for the rest of our lives, if you know what I mean.
* We love the old place and we certainly miss it. We took care of that little shop and we gave everything that we have to keep it running. We didn't belittle the old cafe. We maximized it to it's fullest potential. We didn't factor in our floor space to stop us from holding activities and events. We took care of it like it was the best thing that we could ever have. And I think there's a lesson here.
* It's not bad to dream impossible dreams. Whatever's given to you at the moment (whether it's talent, money, a bike, a pair of skinny jeans, time, a job, whatever) you should use it, cherish it, and love it like it's the best thing that you'll ever have to help you achieve your dreams. And when God sees how faithful you are in these little things He would certainly give you so much more. And I would like to give the cafe as an example. Most of you guys have experienced and read about our journey for the past two years. God has certainly been good to us. Thanks for the prayers and support.
* We have 3 new sandwiches created by Edu Foronda and Marisse Bonita. The Veggie Panini, Ham and Bacon Panini, and Lemon Chicken Panini. It's very very good. Just ask the people who tasted it last Thursday.
* We have 2 new Frothiccinos, Double Dutch and Choco Hazelnut. What's new also is that our Frajellis are now topped with either whipped cream or ice cream and they are available in all our Frothiccino flavors. We recommend you try the Black Forest Frajelli.
* We also expanded our Affogato line. Affogato is ice cream drowned in espresso. It's available in all our Frothiccino flavors. Try the Rocky Road Affogato!
* We'll be gradually adding new items to our menu, so just wait for it as we try to utilize the full potential of our kitchen.
* Once again, the CAnton crew would like to thank everybody for making all of this a reality. May we always give our 100% in serving our community. God bless everyone!
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.